Boycott of New York Times
New York Times boycott details
Boycott Originatorjlaws | Email this user
Boycott TitleBoycott the New York Times
Boycott DescriptionThe New York Times has sustained a slanted, selective, and journalistically unprofessional campaign against the Catholic Church, its clergy, and Pope Benedict XVI. This campaign is documented in the following articles, and many more:
We ask the reading public to:
- Not buy the Times and cancel their subscriptions.
- Not advertise in the Times.
- Not use syndicated material from the Times.
- Not accept employment from the Times and take their talents to more reputable media organizations.
- The Times immediately cease its anti-Catholic activity.
- The Times publicly acknowledge its dishonesty and unprofessionalism in its recent campaign.
- The Times open its pages to unbiased reporting and op-ed pieces.
Total views of this boycott
New York Times has not responded to this boycott yet.
The Passion as Gay Porn?!
"I was so stunned when I read these words that I didnít know what to do, other than make a vow, then and there, to stop wasting my time reading a newspaper that prizes such obscenity as valued commentary."
November 18th, 2010
Gray Lady Down: What the Decline and Fall of the New York Times Means for America
October 25th, 2010
ARCHBISHOP DOLAN'S CRITICS PROVE REVEALING
October 21st, 2010
More from the Times - Archbishop Dolan
October 3rd, 2010
Archbishop Chaput & the American Media
July 3rd, 2010
How Do You Spell Tendentious?
July 3rd, 2010
Another vicious, inaccurate, and contradictory New York Times attack on Pope Benedict
June 13th, 2010
'Chronicles' editor recounts propaganda campaign against Catholic Church
June 10th, 2010
Archdiocese of Denver: Responding to Media Bias
May 19th, 2010
Scalp hunting at the Times
Why is the Grey Lady gunning for the Catholic Church?
May 18th, 2010
More NYT buffoonery:
Times trys to nail Archbishop Dolan
Media ignore New York Times hit on Dolan
May 12th, 2010
Related Facebook page:
BOYCOTT THE NEW YORK TIMES AND ITS SPONSORS FOR ITS ANTI-CATHOLIC AGENDA